- The Open Spaces Hanging Lantern is designed to reflect the wide open spaces of the American west.
- Indoors or outdoors, with or without glass, this versatile lantern made from solid copper and brass works equally well in both traditional and contemporary homes.
- Ideal home lighting choice for kitchen lighting in a series indoors over a kitchen island for a uniquely dramatic effect.
- Use as mudroom lighting, as a porch light or as an entry light for a more subtle, traditional cooper lantern look.
- Looking for custom lighting? Available in three standard sizes, seven sizzling finishes and four unique styles of glass this lantern can be made larger or smaller to fit your space.
- Backed by our lifetime warranty, the Open Spaces Hanging Lantern is designed to last for decades and will continue to light up your home for years to come.
- Handmade, Made in USA.
Choose from any of our eight all-natural copper and brass hand-applied finishes at no extra cost. Unlike painted or powdered coated finishes our natural finishes will never crack, rust or peel, guaranteed for life.
Each of our finishes is the result of an all-natural chemical process which mimics the natural aging process to produce a 'living finish'. Over time these finishes will gradually develop the beautiful natural patina copper and brass are known for increasing the value and beauty of your lanterns as time goes by while forming a natural protective barrier.
*Please Note: Because each of our all-natural finishes is hand applied the shade can vary.
*Click images to see larger image*
Choose from any of our four distinctive styles of glass at no extra cost.
Rustic, Early American
Clear glass with larger, oval shaped 'seeds' or air bubbles.
Style: Traditional, Contemporary, Southwestern
Location: Indoor and Outdoor
LED and CFL Compatible: Yes
Wet Locations Compliant: Available Upon Request
Dark Sky Compliant: No
Materials: Brass or Copper, Glass
UL Listed: Yes
Bulbs Included?: No
Warranty: Click for Warranty
Return Policy: Click for Return Policy
How To Install: Click for Installation Instructions