- The Americana Star Colonial Wall Sconce Copper Lantern, shown in Verdi Green and Clear Glass with the star in Antique Brass, is an authentic handmade Colonial antique copper lantern reproduction made entirely in the USA.
- Unlike lanterns made from iron and other inferior metals that can't stand up to the elements, the Americana Star is made from pure copper or brass and is guaranteed to never rust or corrode. Perfect for waterfront homes or damp locations
- Available only in this size as a limited edition, The Americana Star Colonial Wall Sconce Copper Lantern is ideal for Colonial, Colonial Revival and Cape Cod Style homes, lakes homes and cabins.
- You choose from seven all-natural, hand applied finishes at no extra cost. Choose one finish for the lantern and another for the star or choose the same finish for both.
- You choose from four unique styles of glass at no extra cost.
- Create a lantern as unique as your home; over 25 different glass & finish combinations make it easy!
- Made by hand and in America each Americana Star Colonial Wall Sconce Copper Lantern combines Made in America quality with Lanternland's lifetime warranty and free shipping making it a tremendous value.
Choose from any of our eight all-natural copper and brass hand-applied finishes at no extra cost. Unlike painted or powdered coated finishes our natural finishes will never crack, rust or peel, guaranteed for life.
Each of our finishes is the result of an all-natural chemical process which mimics the natural aging process to produce a 'living finish'. Over time these finishes will gradually develop the beautiful natural patina copper and brass are known for increasing the value and beauty of your lanterns as time goes by while forming a natural protective barrier.
*Please Note: Because each of our all-natural finishes is hand applied the shade can vary.
*Click images to see larger image*
Choose from any of our four distinctive styles of glass at no extra cost.
Rustic, Early American
Clear glass with larger, oval shaped 'seeds' or air bubbles.
Style: Colonial, Traditional, Early American
Suggested Locations: Outdoor Areas, Front Porch, Garage, Mudroom, Entryway, Walkway, Pool Area, Dock, Cabin, Lake House
Materials: Copper or Brass (Depending on Finish), Glass
Construction: Handmade, Made in USA
Locations: Indoor / Outdoor
LED and CFL Compatible: Yes
UL Listed: Yes
Wet / Damp Location Compliant: Yes
Bulbs Included?: No
Max Watts Per Socket: 60 Watts
Dark Sky Compliant: Available Upon Request
Warranty: Lifetime Warranty Click for Details
Return Policy: Click for Return Policy
How To Install: Click for Installation Instructions